signature program focuses on cultivating your sense
of épanoui to:
- feel fully at home in your body and at your ideal weight
- feel fully at home in your life, organizing its aspects in the ways
that truly suit you
Clients can expect to:
- Learn how to nourish your body, eat with enjoyment in everyday
life, and as a result, adjust to your natural weight.Topics
include: learning what foods work well for you, incorporating
high-quality, natural foods into your diet, simple planning, shopping
and preparation techniques, eating well on the go, enjoying food without
guilt or worry, zapping cravings, and eliminating junk.
- Nurture the dialogue between your body and your self.
Topics include easy-to-practice stress relief techniques and ways
to get out of your head and into your senses, creating time and space
for yourself, fostering peace of mind and a sense of control.
- Create habits that energize.Topics include:
implementing the right, sustainable exercise program for you,
getting the shape you want, improving sleep, and relaxing and recharging.
- Convey a personal style that corresponds to your sense of
self and create a home environment that feels supportive
- Gain a stronger understanding of what makes you tick,
what you want to achieve and how to implement your ideal work or professional
Elisa offers personal and pragmatic one-on-one
guidance, action steps and resources in terms of diet and lifestyle routines,
over a period of three to six months.
The program uses resources, among others,
provided by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), founded in
1992. IIN is the leading international training program for natural health,
with faculty such as Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Marion Nestle
and Dr.Mehmet Oz.
For your complimentary initial
consultation, please contact us.